1/16/2004

Skippy.

Courtesy of my cousin Loraine, the 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army. Samples:
35. Not allowed to sing 'High Speed Dirt' by Megadeth during airborne operations. ('See the earth below/Soon to make a crater/Blue sky, black death, I'm off to meet my maker')
48. I may not use public masturbation as a tool to demonstrate a flaw in a command decision.
58. The following words and phrases may not be used in a cadence- Budding sexuality, necrophilia, I hate everyone in this formation and wish they were dead, sexual lubrication, black earth mother, all Marines are latent homosexuals, Tantric yoga, Gotterdammerung, Korean hooker, Eskimo Nell, we've all got jackboots now, slut puppy, or any references to squid.
198. Not allowed to lead a 'Coup' during training missions.

No comments: